Thursday 14 August 2014

Tilda in Town

Hey everyone ...

This time I tried to make a card in a box using 4 kinds of Magnolia stamps.
I used Lazy summer Tilda and On the road Tilda for the images, look like they were neighbourhood, weren't they?
For background, I used red paper which was masked with modelling paste on the stencil to make the bricks.
I used distress ink pad to colour them.
As August is an Independence day celebration in Indonesia, I used red and white colour base for my card.

Here is my card :






Here is Tilda :


Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoy my card :D

I'd like to enter these following challenges :





5 comments:

Rene said...

What a fabulous scene you have created! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

Norma said...

Wow, wonderful scene you've created, Merlina. Love the multiple Magnolia images you've used--beautifully coloured. Gorgeous orchids.
Thanks for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Katie said...

A fabulous box card! Love all the images and the wall is wonderful! Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes at Magnolia-Licious challenge and Good Luck!

Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge said...

Fabulous project. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Unknown said...

Wooowww...well done ^^
Thank you for joining us at IMLC
Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kiki Foe